Updated Information: New- Semester Epidemic Prevention Measures
1. Teaching Mode:
- Online teaching mode will be implemented from September 22. to October 5.
- From October 6, depending on the number of students in a course, flexible teaching mode (physical course or online course) will be implemented.
- Office of academic affairs will announce the information about Course selections.
2. New-admitted International students affairs:
- According to regulations of the Epidemic Command Center and the Ministry of Education, New-admitted International students need to complete 14-day quarantine and 7-day health self-management with covid-19 rapid test once and PCR twice. They could enter the campus after the negative report is confirmed. According to the process planning, the arrival date of New-admitted International students is between October 29.- November 20.
- Online registration will be arranged by Office of Academic Affairs.
3. Campus Cafeteria: It will be open and please follow the epidemic prevention measures.
4. Entry and Exit: From October 1., 1st Students Dormitory Hallway will be available.
5. PE courses: The athlete department will arrange and announce the instructions.
6. Vaccination Leave: If you have an adverse reaction after vaccination, you could apply for vaccination leave (including the day of vaccination, 3 days at most)
The required documents as follow :
- Application for Leave: https://student.ntust.edu.tw/p/412-1053-9229.php?Lang=en
- Vaccination Record Card.
- Please prepare above-mentioned documents and submit to Office of Student Affairs
7. Epidemic Prevention Measures will be adjusted in accordance with CECC, MOE or Taipei City Government.